Sunday, November 23, 2008

With a week left to go

62,533 words. I have about 10 ideas for scenes in my head and I need to jot them down. Though a scene I was working on didn't go as I expected, so it's going to alter some of the scenes I had in my head.

And I was writing on my laptop in the living room and had to move because the boys started crashing around. I moved to the sewing room and soon they were crashing around in there, too. SO my scene was a bit disjointed and I kept forgetting what I wanted to say.

Time for the baby to take a nap, so maybe I'll have an hour of silence. Unless she takes another micronap, because that's about all I can get out of her the last couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey, I wanted you to stop at 50,000 and work on MY novel. Come on . . . please! :) My current goal is to be more than 25,000 . . . you know, 1/2 way through it. Sigh.