Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PSA for all three of my readers

VOTE!

Vote for the people and issues I want to win, of course. Yeah, I could be all gracious and tell you to just vote because democracy is alive, but, come ON! I'm only one person with one voice and one vote, so it's not like I am using undue persuasion. Ohhhh kaaaaaay, you don't have to agree on everything, just most of it.

Well, all three of my readers should be voting except maybe my mom who voted early and who often works the polls, so she has probably been there since six and will be there until they close, handing out ballots and hanging chads and so on.

ETA: I wanted to say how proud I am of my mom, whether she's working the polls this year or not. She has done it so many times that I swear the fate of Ohio rests on her shoulders. Good mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, thank your mom for us because Ohio has been called for Obama. Woot!