Thursday, November 27, 2008

Angry, but, well, not too angry

The kids had all the couch cushions on the floor yesterday and toward evening I discovered that a throw pillow that I made from a piece of really pretty silk (pale background with vines) has been torn all along two sides.

The pillow form is intact and I have a ton of other fabric, some of which I have looked at thinking "That would make a nice throw pillow" so I'm not extremely upset.

Oh, and the silk on the original pillow was a discarded sample piece from the fabric store where I used to work, so it's not like I paid for expensive silk which is now torn....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand. Sometimes it's simply the lack of respect for something that you cared about. I hate it when the kids destroy something of mine . . . or when my darling husband does. Sucks, even when it's not all that important.