Saturday, November 29, 2008

phooooooooo

DS2 is spending the night at a friend's. We went to a great playground with them today and then when it was time to leave, he left with them and we haven't seen him since. The friend's mom and dad just came by to pick up PJ's and a toothbrush.

DS1 is supposed to be making sure he knows the answers for his Miwok project that he might have to do a presentation on this week. The instructions say the presentations are this week and then says the due date is the 8th. So I told him he need to have the answers and we'll fix up the presentation board later.

DD is swimming around on the floor while DH clears the table. She was exhausted by the time we left the park today and fell asleep in the car and slept for about 1 1/2 hours out in the garage when we got home.

And it's 7:17 and I'm about ready for bed.

And in my book.... The story of a couple of the secondary characters has been pushing itself into my head, so I am writing their chapters to be interspersed with the main characters I already have. So... either I make the secondary story very secondary, or I pull it out again and make a sequel, or I leave it all in and it's not your regular one-couple romance novel.

And..... I just re-read that and am editing here to say clearly that it's not an orgy. There are two distinct, separate couples and I don't think the secondary ones need a separate book, because they're a couple of servants in the female protagonist's household and not just any servants, but the most trusted ones and they both were 'saved' by the lady of the house who tends to take in strays.

No comments: