Thursday, November 20, 2008

what my blog says about my personality

Well, except for the Extraversion part - which is the whole performance and entertaining and friendly. I am so far introverted that if i only had to ever talk to friends and family, I would. Well, I have to make new friends sometimes, because every so often I pick up and leave whatever country I'm in, but otherwise, no. The rest is pretty accurate.

But maybe I come off as more E in my blog? I am much more outgoing when I don't have to meet peoples' eyes...

From Jennifer Crusie's blog, http://www.arghink.com/ and she said hers is about 50% right.

http://www.typealyzer.com/

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves.

The enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.

1 comment:

moonmamma said...

well have popped in both mine and Mr.B's blogs and we both got the same as you!