Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Since I opened this "compose" window

I might as well write something in it. What I was originally going to say has flown out of my mind.

So instead, how about a bit of help? I'm doing a Secret Santa on an online sewing group I'm on and want to think of a book to send. Something to lean back in a bath and read. I want to make her something as well. Dunno. A waterproof book bag? Just joking on that, though hmmm.....

Anyway, I am a bit stuck and am busy with writing and need to think about that instead. (I know! I'll finish my novel and send her that.... hahahahahahahahaha)

And I need to send this soon, because she's in the UK. (And that's not giving away all that much, because most people answered "long, hot bath with a book" on a multiple choice question (even me, though how many years has it been since I took a long, hot bath with a book?) and everyone but me lives in the UK.)'

So.... book ideas?

ETA: And I know I'm not supposed to be editing, but there was something really glaring that i had to change in what I wrote yesterday. So I am officially at -9 words for today so far. Off to get more coffee....

No comments: