Tuesday, November 11, 2008

snorting, tweaking, and other sound effects

Baby's got a brand new head cold. Well, as of 2 days ago, but that sounds funky, huh? Night before last was rough and she was up every hour or two. Last night wasn't too bad. It took her a while to get to sleep, but then she slept soundly. Woke up this morning not just stuffy, but completely blocked and it took a couple of huge, nasty sneezes (for your delight at breakfast) and a couple of hours before she could nurse more than slurp-slurp-gasp-pant.

I tweaked my neck, either from sitting and typing too much, typing while lying in bed, carrying the baby around because she was cranky, or some combination of all those things. I'll see how it is tomorrow and maybe go in for an extra chiro appointment.

The boys are at a karate camp for today. I was still figuring out yesterday if I should just let them hang out again today, but then they were pushing each other off the couch and hitting each other in the face by 10 AM yesterday, so when I took DS1 to karate class, I signed them both up. They are going to be so tired this afternoon that I bet they'll be twice as cranky and crying and arguing. But anyway.

Now off to write. I feel a love triangle coming on and am all a-tingle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm procrastinating better than you are! ha! I've written zero words today so there! :) But, I went grocery shopping, cleaned the bathroom, got a flu shot, repaired Ruth's flute, made a fire, sent my husband to get his flu shot, opened a new checking account, and filled the hummingbird feeders, and what else. . . yup. You think you are procrastinating but I've got it down, girlfriend! :)