Sunday, September 14, 2008

lazy Sunday morning

I informed DH he was getting up with the kids this morning and I went back to sleep. Aaaaaaaah.

DS1 had a space maintainer put in at the orthodontist's on Thursday morning and was in too much pain to eat his lunch so came home. He's still a bit sensitive now, but is eating solids again.

DS2 has a strange, patchy rash and I'm thinking it looks like when my friend's son had scabies. Urg!

Dh took them outside this morning and they cut down some volunteer baby trees in the front yard and edged the sidewalk and other such fascinating work. I trimmed back the hedges a few days ago so we can get to our front door again without a machete, in case anyone wants to come visit :)

I' ve been uploading digital pictures to mpix so I can get prints for baby books. I finally put together a baby book for DS2, since he's over 6 now, but we've been mostly digital since he was about 18 months old and have other pics on the computer even of DS1 that have never been printed out. I'm trying to find some that look the most like DD and then we'll play a guessing game ;)

No comments: