Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Same sh*t, different hairdo.

Jackbooted THUGS. Never thought I'd use those words, actually. Sounds all separatist and survivalist or something.

But whoa damn.

Anyone remember Kent State? Back in 1970? Yeah. Just watch. Pretty soon it'll be "Four dead in Minnesota."

What happened to the right to assemble? The right to free speech?

Peace activists being blasted with pepper spray and water cannons, then arrested - lawyers who are observing and not even participating arrested - so the Republicans can pretend that everyone is happy about the war? And about our loss of civil liberties? Stupid a**hole militaristic thugs.

And I don't even want to get into the token little woman VP candidate. Same sh*t, different hairdo.

And here I was thinking I was so cynical that it was all rolling off my back, but boy howdy I am about to explode.

1 comment:

Neefer said...

What do you expect from a governor who fired her cook so she could make meals for her 5 children when not gunning down wildlife from a helicopter?

"If the Democrats are the party of Britney, it turns out that the Republicans are the party of Jamie-Lynn." Mo Rocca