Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gearing up, maybe. And other stuff.

DS2's best buddy (BB) is over today. His big brother had a soccer game and BB didn't really want to go. DS2 played at BB's house Wednesday afternoon, but before that they hadn't seen each other since school started, I think. DS1's mostly behaving himself, but he's starting to get more aggressive about trying to get the younger boys to do what he says, so it might be time for a break of some sort. They have done really well for about 3 hours already!

I am starting to contemplate another run at NaNoWriMo this year. I don't know if I'll have the time to do it this year, but I'd like to give it a go again. DD will probably be crawling, so my writing time will be more restricted than before. I want one of those teeny-tiny computers so I can carry it around with me, but DH already got me a laptop last year (which he has used significantly more than I have. Heck, the kids have used it more than I have because it's the only computer that can run Crazy Machines 2) (That's not completely accurate, because our PC will run it on a couple of the partitions, but those partitions don't work with our sound card. Dh is in charge of that sort of thing, so don't ask me any questions, OK?)

No comments: