Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm waaaaaaiting!

The Third Circle / Amanda Quick. 7 of 48 holds
My Lord and Spymaster 1 of 3 holds
Fearless fourteen / Janet Evanovich. 39 of 291 holds
A Hollywood ending / Robyn Sisman. 3 of 3 holds
Death angel : a novel / Linda Howard. 33 of 139 holds
Victorian & Edwardian fashion : a photographic survey / by Alison Gernsheim. 1 of 1 holds
Into the fire : a novel / Suzanne Brockmann. 13 of 58 holds
Cry wolf / Patricia Briggs. 4 of 41 holds


The Victorian fashion book, I have been 1 of 1 hold for a couple of months now. I'm not even sure why I requested the Robyn Sisman book, because I couldn't get into another of her books that I checked out a couple of months ago so it went back to the library unread. My Lord and Spymaster has 4 copies noted in the system, but 3 are still "in processing". The library system has 90+ copies of the Evanovich book, so I should be getting that in a week or two. They have 24 copies of the Brockmann, 48 of the Quick, and 31 of the Howard, so ditto.

But really of all that? Cry Wolf is the one I'm most eager to read. I liked her Blood Bound books with werewolves and a skin walker coyote and this is more werewolves.

And these are just some of the 25 books I have requested.

No comments: