Thursday, September 25, 2008

for-freaking-ever

I am uploading digital pictures to mpix.com on the recommendation of a couple of friends who have gotten their pics from them. Apparently, the java tool doesn't work on my machine, so I am going through and uploading 5 pictures at a time. I'm talking about hundreds of pictures here and some are really big files so take a long time. SIGH.

Busybelly just had her first semi-solid poop. I am so proud.

The boys are watching and re-watching a Magic School Bus DVD from the library. DS2 still has a lot of homework to do, but DS1 finished his - mostly to be able to claim bragging rights, I think.

Pop quiz: which of my kids is this?

If it weren't on the computer filed under name, I might not know, either!


Now how about this one?

Yeah. Ditto.

this one's easier:

No comments: