Friday, September 19, 2008

PICTURES



There are not enough words to describe the cuteness :) And she hardly ever falls over anymore. She did once yesterday, but I think she did it on purpose because she immediately started rolling.



Remember when I posted the other day about the kids sealing me in the computer room?


DS1 making his escape. Which made DS2 scream and cry and the morning generally get loud and unhappy, even though it was obvious that DS2 was not tired AT ALL.



DS2 a few hours later, after DH took them near the Polish festival (which he forgot to write the address for so they didn't find so went out for pizza and then a play in the park instead). DS2 wasn't tired AT ALL.



And extra cute of DS2 from this morning. He wants pictures taken of his teeth again and again.

And yes, that's a huge gap between his top teeth. Yay.

I'm still trying to upload the short movie I made of DD knocking down blocks this morning and her brothers rebuilding. Well, DS1 rebuilding and DS2 thinking I was about to take a picture, so sitting there grinning at the camera, waiting for the flash to go off. :)

No comments: