Saturday, September 13, 2008

I don't THINK so!!!!!

(found at Abriendo Puertas. Read her books!)

Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...

Pyramid Slave

38% Intrigue, 49% Civilization, 46% Humanity, 46% Urbanization.



You get to be a pyramid slave!



Somebody's got to do it. Evidently, your answers didn't indicate any strong objection to being a worker in a big city, even if it's one too primitive to offer diversion, technology or social pleasures.



For you, it's good, solid work! Job security, an impressive physique, plus all the beer you can drink.



I know, I know, you wanted to be a Pharaoh. No such luck, but if you work hard enough, you can make foreman. You do like to work hard... don't you?

Take Reincarnation Placement Exam at HelloQuizzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Phyllis,

I must say, I'm quite satisfied with my result: I'll become a LOL Cat fit for the "I can has Cheezburger"-site ;-)

They say I'm not really interested in such things as civilization, education etc. Hm, for a historian by education, married to a grammar-school-teacher that's kind of alarming, isn't it? Otoh, every mom of two between 6mo and 3 1/2 yrs the idea of sleeping at least half of the day, wander around and being petted and cared for has it's seductive potential...

All the best from greyish Munich, where autumn has come I fear, Doris