Monday, September 15, 2008

More babies!

DS1's teacher is pregnant! She's way at the beginning and having been burned by announcing to everyone and miscarrying, I am leary (sp? leery?) about people announcing early on, but hey, I certainly did with my first two kids with no problems. She got married over the summer, which I didn't know until school started again and I spotted some of her wedding pics up on the wall.

So it's another person I know whose name starts with J who is about to have a baby. I am assuming it's because all those millions of kids whose names start with J are about 30 now, not just because there's something mystical affecting women whose names start with J....

Oh, and DS1's teacher from 2 years ago - name also starts with J - is going to pop at any minute. She's 38 weeks along, I think. Maybe 39. And she's subbing at the school until she goes into labor. Well, unless she went into labor over the weekend, because I didn't go in and see her this morning! I have a bag of clothes and stuff in the trunk, plus I want to give her our bouncy chair. DD still sits in it for a few minutes at a time and it's nice containment so she can't roll over to where the legos are and try to eat them, but she is doing sit-ups and trying to roll and it's only the seatbelt that's keeping her from going flying.

No comments: