Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 minutes to space out

Not that I don't have time to sit or lie down during the day, since I need that time to breastfeed the baby, but right now it feels like I have been going without stop since 2 pm, for 4 1/2 hours. It's not totally true, since I did lie down once and feed the baby (and read 30-ish pages of a book) and she almost went to sleep.

I went to Trader Joe's and returned a packet of rice that had mold in it, then on to school, where I had to get myself and the baby out of the car again and get the boys, then back in the car to karate where I slowed down and shoved ds1 out, then peeled (pealed?) out with ds2 for him to go to a friend's house where I sat down for 20 minutes, then back to get ds1, then home and that's when I fed Isabelle..... Then in the car to get ds2 from his friend's, then home and get dinner cooking and take care of some laundry.

And now the timer just beeped, so it's time to eat!

1 comment:

Neefer said...

Peeled rubber, like an orange.