Monday, September 29, 2008

A bit at loose ends

DD and I were invited to a friend's house this afternoon and she just called to cancel because she doesn't feel well. I know I have stuff to do, but now I don't feel like doing it!

This morning, DD and I went to the Social Security office and signed her up for a number. Because she was born at home, the hospital didn't automatically get it ready for us to sign and I am finally getting around to it. Now we have to wait for the number to do some financial stuff and get her a passport and then she'll be fully paperworked.

I do have a package to send and a comforter to take to be cleaned, so I suppose I should get going on those before getting the boys from school and taking them to the dentist.

Oh, and I got my 249 pictures from mpix! I just realized that some I should have got doubles or triples of so each kid could have a copy in his/her own album, but they'll just have to stay in touch with each other when they grow up!

No comments: