Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dad

I just had an email from my mom, saying that my dad had another dizzy spell, this time at my brother's basketball game, therefore in front of other people, and he passed out for at least 10 or 15 minutes. He never went to the doctor after his dizzy spell around Thanksgiving (big surprise). He's having a billion tests run and spending at least tonight in the hospital.

So anyway, send lots of love and best wishes for finding out what's wrong and doing something about it.

I want to go there for Spring Break in March/April.

I just realized that I STILL don't have DD's social security number so I STILL can't get her a passport so she has no ID except her birth certificate. I need to call the SSA tomorrow.

DD just took a mini nap. The phone rang just as she was half rousing and I probably would have got her back to sleep, but then DS2 came leaping into the room, even though he knows damn well that he's not supposed to come barging in there when I'm trying to get DD to go to sleep. So it looks like we're going to be up late again tonight.

No comments: