Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday miscellany

My poor three year old nephew, Z, broke his arm today. Poor thing :(

Both of my sons have poster/presentation/reports due tomorrow and very scant info on what it's supposed to be. I found enough pictures and info for each of them and the rest is glitter.

So now I have a headache. Not totally fair, because I've had a headache all day since DD woke up far too many times last night and then it took a crowbar to get DH to get up with the kids and the baby and then after all that, I couldn't get back to sleep.

But I need some time alone now. Greta Garbo. I think DD could use another nap...

And call me nosy, but I was wondering if someone I know from the kids' school was still in a certain relationship, but I don't know them well enough to ask and so I happened across the pic of facebook because one of them is a friend of a friend.... anyway, glad to know they're still together.

DS2 went for a walk in the woods with DH this morning and brought back a golf ball. Yeah. Nature walk.

And I need to find a still picture of DD walking using a chair, because the videos aren't working for my mom.

And now it's naptime.

No comments: