Saturday, February 28, 2009

Currently reading

My brand new SIGNED copy of Robyn Carr's Second Chance Pass. I'm about halfway through already and don't know where they're going to go from here. It seems they have most of their issues resolved already, but need to build up more trust. So I guess the ex-gf and the wannabe-bf are going to cause trouble? And probably the late husband's mother, too...

She was very nice and the line was short and I'm too tongue-tied around stranegrs to be able to carry on much of a conversation or gush.

But I have the next book (signed, too!) to read after this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't talk to Diana Gabaldon when I saw her at a signing . . . it was so redonk too because at the time, I was emailing her on a writer's list we both belonged to. She even sent me a package of ground cover from her garden to plant in mine. But, I was too shy to talk to her. What can I say?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS to your sis and husband!!!

Doris in Munich