Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life

I discovered the other day on facebook that a woman I know from an email group is the mother of the midwife who caught DD when she was born. Small world.

DD is grumping up a storm right now. She took a mini-nap and a real nap, but the last one ended at 2:30 and she's ready for bed. The boys are screaming at each other and it's nowhere close to their usual bedtime and I can't lie down with the baby because DH isn't here to make sure the boys don't kill each other. DH only announced he was going out this afternoon, but it wouldn't have mattered for DD's naps anyway.

DD just crawled under the opposite desk and unplugged the computer. I hope DH saved everything he was working on.

OK, I put DS2 in his room and really need to do something about the crying baby.

No comments: