Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh yeah. Writing.

Didn't do any yesterday. 1500+ words this morning. I woke up at 5 and couldn't get back to sleep, so got up at 6:30 and wrote a nice, long scene while eating breakfast and drinking some tea. If I were more of a morning person, I'd do that more often. hahahahahahahah.

Then I got the turkey ready and in the oven and made stuffing and so on. And on and on. OK. I'm full. But it's been almost an hour since we finished eating and DS2 was dying for pie. He was dying for candy as soon as we finished eating in spite of the two pieces of turkey, a nice pile of potatoes, and a piece of broccoli (under duress), so he was really interested in sugar.

And I have weird kids. They don't really like whipped cream. Huh?

Right maybe I'll write a bit more. Maybe I'll take a nap now. Nap is winning.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your shopping tomorrow. Or, if you're like me, then hole up at home and avoid going to any store for any reason. Well, that's my usual MO. I'm going to work tomorrow morning. Hancock's opens at 8, so we're not even the earliest of the early birds. Come by and say hi. We'll have about 5 seconds to chat. So maybe not.

Time to get to work on that Xmas quilt....

1 comment:

Neefer said...

My kids don't like whipped cream either.