Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back again!

From Monterey. Wonderful stuff this weekend. Aquarium AND whale watching. Boat full of kids and parents and I only saw one kid throwing up and heard rumors of another one. Unfortunately the one who tossed his banana and french toast was MY kid and he didn't make it to the back of the boat and didn't even quite make it to the side. Good thing he had taken a couple of layers off because he got too warm, so we still had non-puked clothes to change into.

But in happier news, we did see a whale or two. The lady who talked loudly and incessantly over the loudspeakers the ENTIRE time didn't actually tell us what sort of whale they were. I managed a couple of pictures, even with the stupid, stinking digital camera lag.

And yesterday, we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Fabulous! So much stuff to do and see. Someday I will have to go without the kids so I can concentrate on the things I like best and then leave when I am ready to go...

OK. Way past time for bed!

No comments: