Thursday, November 15, 2007

Writing again

Did 2K+ today. Or rather, the vast majority of that was typing up what I wrote out in my notebook last night, so I have only done a few new words today, I guess. So I really should do 2K for today, too. Or at least 1200 or so, so it'll come out to about 1200 per day for the last 3 days. Though, by my calculations, it's going to take about 1400 words per day from here until the end of the month. Eeep!

Not much happening in the novel. Lots of kissy kissy, but plot, not so much.

ETA: About 1600 more words, but it feels like pulling teeth with the kids shouting and fighting all around me (because they can't play quietly in another room, now can they? It has to be right in the small office and at top volume.) So I got started with the stuff where the hero's snooty mom shows up. I'm trying to drive the heroine away from him for all the wrong reasons.

No comments: