Friday, November 23, 2007

Officially Christmas season

I worked from 7:30 to about 12:15 today. They ended up sending me to lunch and telling me to not come back because we hit a big lull. I'm pretty wiped out by getting up and being out of the house by the time I usually get up on school days, plus this cold that I got from the kids has moved into my throat. DS2 was right; blowing my nose doesn't make much difference to the cough. He always says that and proceeds to wipe his nose on his clothes, so I don't usually believe him.

Anyway, they switched the music from oldies to Xmas at work. Unfortunately, there are only so many Christmas/Winter songs, so we get to hear Little Drummer Boy about once an hour, each time by a different artist in a different arrangement. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year, they had a channel on the muzak that would play regular music about 3 out of 4 songs and the Christmas ones for the 4th, but I am no longer a supervisor so no longer have a key to the office, so I just have to hope that someone goes looking for it.

And I got some more fabric. Because I neeeeeeeeded more, that's why. Fun fun prints that I'm sure I will use someday and they were all 50% off. Well, one of them was 75% off and the flannel was 99 cents a yard.

No comments: