Friday, March 6, 2009

Weather again

Skip this post if you're tired of me talking about the weather...

One chart that I finally found said that our area has had 99% of the rainfall that it's supposed to for the year to date. I'm not sure if that means for the whole rainy season, because I'm pretty sure we were way behind for Oct - Dec of 2008 and Jan and Feb didn't make up for that shortfall. Some things measure rainfall for a year from July-June and I need to figure out what this one did, but I'd have to find it first; I seem to have not bookmarked it.

It's not supposed to rain again over the next ten days or so, according to the weather.com 10-day forecast. Fingers crossed that we get our "March miracle" and we get more rian and there's a lot more snow up in the mountains.

No comments: