Sunday, March 22, 2009

Going back and forth

between "AUGH!" and laughing.

DS2 has decided that he hates chicken. Well, except for chicken nuggets which might as well not be chicken after all.

So this evening, that alphabet pasta? Mixed with twirly-whirly and with some leftover macaroni? He was spelling out "I hate chicken." he ended up writing "I hate" and then put a piece of chicken. He softened it by writing "I luv U, but I hate *piece of chicken*"

He got pretty close to getting sent away from the table for a bit there, though.

The baby ate about three tons of pasta and a half ton of corn. She doesn't usually eat all that much. She was really cranky before dinner, so I guess she was hungry in spite of the milkies she had not that long before. She's still fairly cranky, but I'm thinking it's because it's almost bedtime.

DS1 was being virtuous, even though he has been making both DS2 and DD scream at various times all day. He wrote "I love this" and made an arrow and was changing what he put next to it.

No comments: