Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling pretty good today

My online weight loss support group weighs in on Thursdays, but i forgot this morning, which is fine because all that PMS comfort eating.... I'll see what it looks like tomorrow and pretend I didn't if it's bad.

We forgot to put out the trash cans last night and the first I thought of it was when I was still in bed this morning and heard the truck. So the recycling bin was full and now has to wait 2 weeks. I put the garbage one out and I hear the truck coming now, so at least the stinky stuff will be gone.

And I have some ideas for scenes for my new story. I should do more editing of the old one, but am letting it rest for now. I'll blow another $15-20 to get the whole thing printed out again in a few weeks and then really have to work on its structure. Or maybe I should identify the structure and work on it before printing it again, but right now my head's in this other book.

And I filled out my brackets for the romance novel march madness "Da BWAHA" which started voting today. I haven't read more than half of the books and didn't think to consult what I had guessed before voting this morning, so voted against my predictions. Still, I've got some points and am still in the running...

And the baby's fussing. It's about naptime, which means it's about writing time. YAY!

No comments: