Sunday, March 15, 2009

I was about to get on the kids' case

because they left a gallon of 2% milk out on the table after finishing breakfast (and the boxes of cereal and their bowls). Then I looked further and realized that I had left the gallon of 1% milk out, too.

DD's cold is getting better, but she has taken to wiping her nose on me. She also has decided that in order to breathe while nursing, she can clamp down with her teeth to hold her place. (Though my big kids both tried this strategy when they were a bit younger and had to be cured of it quickly) I yelp and pop her off and don't let her have more milk for a while, which worked with the boys.

I have a scene for my new book jumping around in my head and DS2 is using my laptop to play Crazy Machines 2. I will take some notes, I guess.

Dh found DS2 a nice desk sitting by the side of the road with a sign on it that said "Free" and he got our neighbors to help with their pick up. And now DS2's floor is almost completely invisible with all the crap he didn't bother to pick up shoved all over the place and the desk in front of the closet so he can't even put the crap in the closet. I've just sent him off to clean up in there which means I also get the computer, at least until DD decides she's going to nurse without biting and maybe go to sleep.

And my brain is just friend. Darn PMS.

No comments: