Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Embarrassment of riches

I went to the library today and checked out 11 books that I had requested that had come in. About 5 or 6 are at the top of my must-read now list, which means that the book I started yesterday just went way down in importance, because I just am not getting into it.

I think I'm going to start with Lisa McMann's FADE. Though the next Sebastian St. Cyr (name of the character, not the author) novel is up there, vying for position. Or maybe the Arcane Society one by Jayne Ann Krentz that's been out for a while and I've been waiting for.

Now, if the Brockmann one had come in, it would win, but no sign of that one yet.

And then, I still have a dozen or more out from the library that I haven't read yet. They're all going ahead of finishing the one I started yesterday, I think...

No comments: