Friday, January 2, 2009

Time flies (groan)

Calenders calendars are they both right? Why can't I spell this word?

Anyway, just after saying that I didn't have mine yet, an ENORMOUS box came from B&N. Seriously, B&N needs to look at its packaging. The box was 19x12x10 and had 15 miles of those big plastic bubble wrap things, 2 wall calendars and 2 page-a-day calendars: a wall calendar of women reading for my kitchen, one of Hubble telescope pictures for the computer room/office, a Mary Engelbreit one for a friend, and..... most importantly... a page-a-day calendar with a paper airplane a day.

As of right now, it's Saturday Jan 10th or Sunday the 11th in our house.

Oh, B&N had calendars at 50% of more off. It's good to wait this long to order, but then I get 4 and I already had my book-a-day calendar from the library. I didn't even ask for a calendar for Xmas this year, because I ask every year and no one ever gets me one. sniffle whine

No comments: