Saturday, January 17, 2009

Didn't I buy that?

I am steaming through the Patricia Briggs books in her Moon Called series for the second time. I just finished the second and am going to start the third, probably this evening. I was digging through my bookshelves for her short story in the On the Prowl anthology and found it, but I thought I had bought Cry Wolf and can't find it. Well, I only have the Moon Called ones from the liobrary, so maybe I had Cry Wolf from there, too. They didn't have the anthology more than a month after it came out so I bought it, but they have it now.

Her next books in the Moon Called series are in hard back, so I am definitely getting them from the library! Makes me wonder if they're in the system yet so I can request them...

Now that I'm thinking about it, I really should move things around on my bookshelf so the to be read pile and library books are up higher out of the baby's reach. I moved them up a bit, but she just stretched and got them anyway.

No comments: