Saturday, October 11, 2008

ah... interesting

From Poison Pen by Sheila Lowe (a murder mystery I just finished reading. The main character - and the author - is a handwriting analyst) (p.66, Capital Crime Press, 2007) (and no, I don't remember how to do bibliography and footnotes correctly anymore, besides that they kept changing what they wanted us to do throughout school and college.) :

"People who block print only occasionally are usually making a point, being emphatic. Habitual printers generally tend to have intimacy issues. By breaking the links between their letters, they were symbolically breaking their connections to other people. Also, those who chose the block style of printing were often egocentric, seeing themselves as the center of the universe."

Would my handwriting tell you that I have unresolved issues with my father?

No comments: