Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Checking in

Still alive. The first day that the kids were actually off of school went well and today's pretty darn good, too. Today is DH's birthday, so sometime soon I will have to drag my little sweeties out of the hose and make them get their clothes back on so we can go buy him a present or two. I have known for a while what to get, but haven't done it yet. I just got the apple pie out of the oven, so that's ready to go. DS2 is sad because we're not having cake.

I had a job interview for a marketing job that I was pretty sure wouldn't fit what I'd like to do. It doesn't but it was a good interview and I don't usually interview well. I have another interview tomorrow, which sounds like there would be a better fit. No decision yet if DH can stay home with the kids or if I should call my friend.

DS2 and I will go to karate (OK, it's actually Tai Kwon Do) this evening. Unfortunately, the sessions aren't at the same time, so I have to try to keep my kids from beating each other up while I am learning to beat people up, then sit and watch DS2's class. I still haven't talked DS1 into it, though he's fascinated by it and watches DS2's class avidly. DS2's classes are mostly at the same time as the adult beginner class, which would keep one of them busy, at least.

No comments: