Friday, March 30, 2007

Last day of freedom

Today's the last day before Spring Break. DS2 is out for a week, but DS1 will be out for THREE WEEKS. We're going to have to find stuff to do and hope I don't have to work too many more evenings. Next week is blown all to heck with work, so whatever we do, we have to be back here in time for me to get over there.

So do I sew..... or go watch a movie? I can pick out and cut out the corner pieces for my 2nd border while watching a movie. I can even make and iron the binding there on the floor. OK, to work!

Karate for DS2 this afternoon. Friday is a makeup day and he only went on Wednesday because that's the day we started. We can actually go as many times as we want for the monthly fee (and for the 2 weeks free-with-purchase-of-comfy-PJs), so we're hoping to squeeze the most out of it that we can. My work schedule is going to be messing that up, too.

P.S. Right after I finished writing earlier, DH called and asked if I wanted to go to lunch with him, because he forgot to take along his lunch. So by the time we ate and I took him back to work, it was about time to go get DS2, then DS1, then have a snack, then take DS2 to karate, which he didn't want to leave, so we stayed and watched the next class. We got home at about 5:45 and then watched the Muppet Show and ate ham and apples and carrots. Then potato chips, then cookies.... Well, we got the fruit and veg in on the bottom layer, so anything after that is gravy, so to speak.

No comments: