Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Let's say secondary infection is our family name

Huh. DS2 has a fever and is coughing harder. Bronchitis? Or a new flu? He's been healthy for not quite 2 weeks. I'm supposed to go read and do a fabric St. Patrick's Day craft with DS1's class tomorrow and all that will be put on hold if he's not better. And what would I do with all that green and shamrock fabric if I didn't go? I'll get some fabric glue and some sequins and drop the whole shebang off. Well, we could do it Friday morning during their green party, but I have a feeling that will be wild enough.

Instead of messing on the computer, I should be cutting fabric into triangles and hemming them for head scarves. And making long, thin headband/karate kid things. And generally brainstorming what 20 1st graders can do with fabric and ribbons and such when left to their own devices.

No comments: