Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Kiiii-ya!

Turns out that the person who does the schedule switched everything around (we had a cashier quit rather suddenly) and didn't bother to call anyone, so I figure a whole lot of people are going to be majorly annoyed this week. Anyway, I don't have to work tonight, but I do have to work Friday. It works out better because tonight's class is after when DH gets home, so I won't have to bring along my fan club and try to keep an eye on them while busting my knuckles against the punching bag. And DS2's class is earlier on Friday, so I can take him to and from class before I go to work.

Like you care about the minutiae of my life :) I'm just happy I get to kick the sh** out of a punching bag sooner rather than later and happy that it suits our family's juggling schedule. Still, only one session for me this week.

I really need to do the backing and quilting and binding of my quilt. Lordy, it's taking forever. I got a bunch of quilt magazines 1/2 price at work (we're losing our mag distributor in all the bankruptcy chaos) and am now inspired, so might be getting around to using some of the tons of cool fabric I have around.

No comments: