Saturday, April 14, 2007

Leave me alone!

Majorly premenstrual. Probably tomorrow. TMI?

Not helped at all by the fact that my miscarried baby was due within the last week or so. It only bugs me when I am PMS-ing.

Have pinned quilt sandwich (backing, batting, front). Will start sewing now.

Have been shouting at kids who won't stop jumping all over and around my while I am using scissors and pins and such. Oh, and then I left the quilt top spread out and the folded it up. With peanut butter on their hands. Totally lost it. They have gone for a walk with DH in a small break in the rain.

Hooray for rain! Could we have it on days they're in school, though?

Work schedule slightly better this week - Will do karate three times, if all goes well. Release some aggression. Kiiiii-YAAA!

No comments: