Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pictures - grinning boy and sleeping baby

We were over at DS2's best buddy's house the other day so the boys could play (DS1 was along and was in a stinker of a mood, so it wasn't all fun and games). Best buddy's mom is an amateur photographer. She complains because her pictures don't turn out as perfectly as she would like and is taking classes to improve, but I think she does a wonderful job! She wasn't very happy with the natural light for these, since it was a bit cloudy and we were on the wrong side of her house.

Thank you for these, M!


DS2 needs a trim. He has had it cut really short the last few times and then it starts growing out and it sticks out. But who cares? He's such a cute kid, his hair doesn't detract from his big, blue eyes. I might be a little biased.

DD, though, is mostly bald on top. There's not much on the sides, either, or I'd consider a comb-over for her. But she's so gorgeous. I might be a little biased about her, too.

M didn't get any pictures of DS1. I'll go see if I have some on my camera that haven't been posted yet.




No comments: