Thursday, March 6, 2008

PICTURES - big kids and baby


DS1 building



DS2 practicing with his bike (the hill's a bit hard to get up). He tried without training wheels, but wanted them back before he had actually gone anywhere without them.


DH and DD supervising bike riding time. DH tends to hold the baby and follow me around as I try to get things done, so I had to kick him out of the house for a few minutes to watch the bike riding.



My beautiful kids


My two youngest beautiful kids. And yes, DD is looking for some milk. Sorry, five year old boys don't make milk. Though he has decided that DH could give the baby 'side' (his word that he chose for BF-ing when he was about 1 1/2 or 2, since by that age I would ask him if he wanted the other side) if he taped bottles to his chest. I think I need to find pictures of supplementary feeding systems to show that it is almost what some mothers do when they can't make enough milk (restarting BFing after stopping or BFing after breast reduction, etc).

Oh, and DD's pants are on backwards. We haven't had a girl before, so I guess DH doesn't recognize butt ruffles. The embroidery being on the back of her leg is the only thing that gave it away to me, actually, since I certainly don't wear butt ruffles, either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Kids clothes are often puzzling. Butt ruffles are so adorable though!

Anonymous said...

Phyllis your kids are so cute! I hadn't seen pictures of your boys in a long time. Isabelle looks so little in their arms:>
LOL-the butt ruffles pants on backwards is so cute! I just read an article in a magazine about dads bonding with babies, and their comment was that a diaper on backward is better then a dirty diaper:> So I guess that goes for butt ruffle pants also.
-Jennifer