Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big fat Isabelle - and a PICTURE

She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz as of early this afternoon. That's a 20 ounce gain in 14 days.

Told you she was getting chubbier :)

I need one of those t-shirts that says, "I make milk. What's your superpower?"

And I know that I am a bad, bad person and an even worse mother. So you don't have to tell me that when I try new clothes on my baby and get this reaction:



that it shouldn't make me giggle.

I think it's just the urge to say "She really LIKES it!" that makes me giggle. That and the cheerful smiles on DH's and DS2's faces. I don't laugh so much at the actual crying, I promise.

It's too big for her - obviously - but the matching diaper (sorry - nappy, since it's a British set from Tiddlybums) and cover set fit fine when snapped snugly. Thank you again, Kirsty! And Jeanette, who made it, presumably back when K had a tiny baby girl. International hand-me-downs! :)

1 comment:

moonmamma said...

yes it was made for poppy - 3 years ago!
she looks beautiful - if a tad angry in it!