Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter! (and PICTURES)

Since we're not religious, Easter's not a big deal in our house. The kids got really wrapped up in the hype aspect of it starting yesterday and built the backyard egg hunt up to epic proportions, so I think it was a bit of a letdown for them when I finally went and hid the eggs (after getting DD down for a nap) and they got to go search for them.

It was fun, but they wanted something MORE than dying eggs last night, an egg hunt, a chocolate bunny, and a Magic Grow Egg that won't even hatch until tomorrow or the next day.

Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of DD enjoying her new bouncy seat, courtesy of a gift card from my neighborhood coop book group. (Thank you again!). I also got some little dresses and a Thomas the Tank Engine outfit in size 12 months (she has big brothers who have a LOT of trains, after all) from the clearance rack, plus the egg dye and magic grow eggs for the boys.



She's fairly happy in her seat, especially if it is bouncing. I forgot to get C batteries at the store yesterday, so I don't know how well the music and vibration things will help for those times that I am trying to get something done and have to put her down for just five minutes and would you please just stop screaming????

The boys enjoy getting right in her face and shaking and bouncing her. I try to keep them in my line of sight when they're doing it, because they still haven't fully grasped the concept of "gentle", but they are generally really good with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks SOOO little. I remember the time, so long ago :>, that Enya looked that little in her bouncer.
-J