Saturday, January 12, 2008

Birthday Party Day!

Still not for DS1, whose birthday was nearly 2 weeks ago now. As of last night he was still shrugging and saying "I dunno" when asked where he wanted a party.

A party at 1:30 for one of DS2's friends and DS1 is invited (the friend has an older brother and he and DS1 chase girls together at recess sometimes).

A party at 5 at a bounce house place for our friend who lives down the street.

There's only 1.5 hours between parties and both are a good 1/2 hour away (just by chance, in the same area of town). So do we hang around an area we don't know for 1.5 hours or do I drive them home for a few minutes before piling back in the car?

And DS2's eye was a bit goopy again this morning. Might have stopped the pink eye drops too soon...

I just got a call from one of my supervisors, asking if I would cover another person's shift tomorrow afternoon. Since the manager hasn't been putting me on the schedule, I said of course. I only have a few weeks left where I'll be willing to plan ahead.

No comments: