Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wedding pics (other pics from the weekend - 2)


K, D, Dad, and little brother on the pier near the Arts and Science Museum


DH and DS1 looking down from the Louisiana Capital Building


K's cousins and my mom, the night before the wedding at the party at the cousin's house.


Oh this deserved a picture of its own. Tres Leches cake made by a friend of K for the night before party. Oh boy. Oh yum.


DS1 spending time with the only real, live alligators we saw, even when we went stomping across the boardwalk trail in Bluebonnet Swamp. Maybe the stomping had something to do with the fact that we didn't see any? And DH ate some breaded, fried bits of alligator one night when we went out to eat. No. Really.


And I wanted to post some more pictures of the day after, but Blogger's giving me an error message now.

Any specific requests for pictures - people I haven't posted because I went heavy on the little kids, events you'd like to see that I might have hauled my camera out for, etc - just let me know!

No comments: