Friday, October 5, 2007

Press???? (Pingu part 2)

Now why in the world would a pattern that's for use with fleece tell me to press? I mean, other than melting the fleece into a crease, I don't recall being able to iron it.

The glory of fleece is being able to fake it; the pain of fleece is having to fake it.

Spent 45 minutes today on the penguin. Wings are attached and bias tape done around neck to stabilize the neckline.

All that's left on the body is stuffing the tail, putting elastic around the ankles, and adding the Velcro closure. I still have the hood, beak and feet to go.

Note to my sister: Don't expect Z to walk a whole lot in this thing. It doesn't actually have LEGS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They tell you to press because they give canned instructions and don't think about it any more than that.

Neefer