Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well, I got a little writing done today, both while DD napped (it was a loooooong nap!) and then while she played and the boys played and everything was fairly calm.

I wrote a couple of short scene descriptions and a new scene. I am not sure if I need to have one more scene to resolve the sister's elopement or if that's enough. I'll probably write something from the father's POV. I have to get the line about 'prevailing on useless young men to marry his daughters' in there somehow. There was another Pride&Prejudice line that came into my head but then popped back out.

Oh wait, I need a failed music scene.

Oh, did I mention? The heroine has more in common with Mary Bennet than with Lizzy or Jane or even Lydia and Kitty.

And my computer's acting odd. It froze up as I was trying to close my document a little bit ago. I need to do a backup.

I also need to get the boys to get their stuff off the table so we can eat, because I have potatoes and sausage cooking.

No comments: