Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

My kids are wound up. WOUND UP. It's a bit chilly to make them sleep outside tonight, but boy am I tempted.

Exactly HOW MANY times did I have to tell them to get out of the kitchen when I was making dinner? I can't count that high. And I lost track when my eyes popped out of my head due to the blood pressure, I think.

And the more I get mad at them, the sillier they get.

AND I have PMS and I keep shouting.

Which just makes them act crazier.


Go do your homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the wind. Imagine being a teacher today. 24 little darlings flipping out in my room today. Lovely. Gage kept pushing my buttons until I finally had to like get truly PISSED at him. The wind. . . . it irritates the heck out of adults and winds kids up like tops.