Sunday, April 19, 2009

age, book groups, and so on

I have two different book groups this week - one Monday, one Tuesday. Unless a miracle occurs, I won't even have either of the books, much less have read them. Dh has things both nights, so it looks like the Monday one waaaay over in El Dorado Hills is out. The Tuesday one is just up the road, so I might be able to get a sitter for a bit and just pop in.

Speaking of pop (oooooh I segued!) I have a silly pop up book called Men-O-Pop that I got online a couple of years ago. DS1 found it on the shelf today and is reading it. I hope none of it is too explicit because I can't remember. Maybe I'll take it to book group. I might be too young to take it to book group. My cycles have shifted over the years and I suppose I am in perimenopause, even with a one year old baby.

And it's less than 2 weeks until my birthday. OLD.

OK. I'm at least going to add in some one-line descriptions of scenes that I want to write when I have the time.

No comments: