Saturday, December 6, 2008

So... tired...

I need to get my blood moving a bit, but I ma just so tired this morning. DD has been waking up every 2 or 3 hours every night for the last few (one of her FOUR top teeth that are on the verge if breaking through has broken through halfway). I also have a mild cold, so my head hurts and my nose is leaking.

I stayed up a bit late to finish reading The Unfortunate Miss Fortunes (by Crusie, Stuart, and Dreyer) for the second time. It still just doesn't gel together, but I think I liked it a little better. When it first came out last year, I was whooping and thinking this was going to be great and then it wasn't so much. Anyway, it's good, but three main characters and their main squeezes ends up being a bit too many, I think. And it's a novel by three people, not an anthology of short stories. I like Crusie's work with Bob Meyer because it is one man and one woman as main characters and you can really get invested in the romance aspect while all the people are going around shooting and hitting each other with frying pans and being eaten by alligators and such.

So anyway, I need to drink my coffee and get moving a little before 10 when I have to go to karate. That'll get my blood moving, yes, but I'm not even going to make it out of the house feeling like I do.

No comments: