Thursday, February 28, 2008

when night is day and day is night

she was up off and on until 3 this morning, then i've barely been able to rouse her to eat all day. and yes, i tried to sleep, but it's daytime and it's not that easy you know? my milk's just starting to come in and she's a bit lethargic and i'm worried about her. but now i have the feeling we're going to be up all night again.

dh is at a meeting. which is good, because he's getting more active in selling his software, but when he kept setting appointments last week, i told him each time that i could very well be in labor at that time and even if i wasn't, we do have 2 other kids. luckily, our neighborhood coop set up a meal for us tonight. there'll be another saturday. still, i don't know when he's supposed to be home, so bedtime might be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I know it's no comfort now but when Gage was a new baby (or Ruth -- it's all blurring now). Greg went to Venice on a business trip -- first class all the way -- while I stayed home with the new baby. I still can't believe our marriage survived all that. Sigh.

I wish I could come and give you a hand!